Monday, April 23, 2012

SPOTLIGHT: KALEB

This precious baby is Kaleb. Today he is one month old! He was born premature at 35 weeks and his mother passed away due to pre-ecclampsia. Kaleb has been in the "NICU" (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) for the last month without any visitors. Eventually his father is going to come and get him, but no one is quite sure when. He has been discharged for the past 2 weeks and is doing great. He is so precious and I just love snuggling him. He reminds me of all the cute babies I love back in Columbus! It breaks my heart that he hasn't had any visitors so I like to stop by everyday and give him some love. Pray for Kaleb to keep getting stronger, for him to feel special and loved even though he doesn't have any parents or family around. Pray for his father who is going to resume responsibility of him eventually, pray that he comes soon. Pray for this sweet little boy who I just love and feel so sad for that he will never know his mother.
My friend Ida!

Oh I just love his little face!


0 comments:

Post a Comment