Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thank you!

Well today is my last day on African soil. It has been an adventurous three months and an unforgettable experience! It has exceeded all my expectations and now I'm excited about the adventure of my life that is waiting for me to begin back in the States...a life I'm confident will be filled with purpose, passion, love, joy, traveling, seeing things that break my here and doing something about it and so much more. I've had the time of my life, I've learned so much about myself, about God, about humanity, and the things that matter to me. It has been everything I prayed for and I couldn't have done it without so many of you!
Thank you:
+ to all my friends and church family who financially supported this adventure, you blessed me so I could be a blessing to others and I'm so thankful for your graciousness
+ to my mom for sending me lots of packages so I literally didn't starve here
+ to all my friends who skyped with me when the days felt long and I was aching for the comforts of home
+ to my parents for giving me the means to travel to all the exotic and beautiful places I visited in Africa
+ to my college roommates, Stevie & Casey for sending me packages full of goodies
+ Sally, Doug, Jonathan & Pavi for helping me plan and organize this trip, you all are incredible and faithful friends who have and will continue to guide me and encourage me in the paths ahead
+ JKLMT, my bestest friends from high school who sent me off with an awesome care package and letters to open throughout my trip
+ all of you who prayed for me, encouraged me and believed in me...I couldn't have made it without you







0 comments:

Post a Comment