Sunday, February 12, 2012

Join Me?

Coming from someone who has worked in full time ministry for the last four years, I know alot of people who ask for support, who have to raise money to do their job and serve the Lord. I'm so thankful for their diligence and confidence that God provides...it has been amazing to see Gods faithfulness in ministries like Campus Crusade, RadioU, Operation Mobilization and many others...and so now I find myself asking you to join me in my ministry in Africa...

Will you partner with me both financially and in prayer?

I have an account set up with Heritage Christian Church where all donations are tax deductible. I have commited to this calling with my life and my resources and promise if you commit to supporting me, I will work hard, steward your money well and share the love and generosity you have shown me with those I come in contact with.

All checks can be made out to Heritage Christian Church, please be sure to put Lauren Lewis on the memo line!

Thank you in advance and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Trusting God...

0 comments:

Post a Comment